DigitalOcean promo code for February 2019 is a limited time promotional offer. With a DigitalOcean promo code, you can redeem $10 free hosting credit when you sign up for your DigitalOcean VPS cloud hosting account. That is equivalent to free VPS hosting with DigitalOcean for two months (512MB KVM plan is priced at $5 a month). Black Friday is a good time to get your VPS deals, check this website out for more VPS deals. If you are also interested in shared web hosting deals, here is a list of the best web hosting deals.
What You Need to Know about DigitalOcean Promo Code
Please be kindly advised that: (1) This free hosting $10 credit is for new customers only. Existing accounts will be handled case by case. This will be up to the support at DigitalOcean. (2) Most coupon sites give you tons of invalid and expired promo codes for you to try. For example, they post the expired or fake $20, $25 or even $50 promo codes on their websites. LOL. Don’t waste your precious time on those expired or fake coupon codes. There is NO $20 or $25 or $60 code available at the moment. Every new customer will get $10 hosting credit only. There is nothing more than $10 at this time.
We understand the frustration caused by trying invalid coupon codes all day. Therefore, we created this page for our clients and readers and we update our backend data with the latest code on a daily basis.
If you don’t really need the detailed instructions on how to get your free hosting credit, you can click the blue link below to retrieve the LATEST CODE from our database now. Otherwise, please continue to read all the details in this article.
Since a lot of people do not know where to enter DigitalOcean Promo Code, here is a step-by-step guide to redeeming your promotional code credit. Please click this free credit activation link to navigate to the new user sign-up page of DigitalOcean and follow the instructions highlighted in yellow below.
How to Get Your DigitalOcean Promo Code Credit
When you are ready to sign up for your DigitalOcean account, enter your email address and a new account password on the home page of DigitalOcean website, and after clicking the “Get Started!” or “Create My Account” button, you will see a “Welcome” page like the one below. You are now required to confirm your email address to proceed.
Check your email inbox now for a message from DigitalOcean Support. Once you click the link in the email, you will be on the “User Payment Profiles” page.
1. If you are paying with a credit card, enter your credit card number and personal information on this page. You won’t be charged immediately. If you prefer PayPal, see step 2 below.
2. If you are paying with PayPal, enter your PayPal account email address on the “Payment Method” page. Select a payment amount such as $5 or $10.
3. Enter your promo code at the bottom of this “Payment Profiles” page. Your code will be validated right away. You should be able to see a message about hosting credit added to your account.
4. If you are still having trouble getting your promo code credit, just follow our instructions here to finish the sign-up process, and then open a support ticket with the promo code you have. Let the support people know that you have a code and are redeeming hosting credit. They will respond to your request in minutes.
5. DigitalOcean will grant you a free hosting credit and update your balance on the billing page of the control panel. You will see the date, the description and the amount of your promotional credit in “Billing – Billing History” section. You will also receive a confirmation email with a message title similar to “Credit Granted for $10.00″ (or other amount) for receiving the promotional credit.
Again, here is the link to get the latest DigitalOcean Promo Code.